Dutch-Bangla Bank has been giving away scholarships to meritorious and financially insolvent students of SSC, HSC, Undergraduate and Post-Graduate level under its Dutch-Bangla Bank Education Scholarship Program. These students are those who are studying in different educational institutions of Bangladesh. In this article, we will discuss everything for the readers of CareerJogot.
As a continuity of this scholarship program DBBL has invited the students of SSC/Equivalent 2017 who has passed the exam with excellence and who are seeking financial assistance to continue their studies.
Required qualification to apply for the scholarship
Students have to pass SSC or Equivalent exam. Students of City Corporation or District Town areas’ schools must have GPA 5.00 while the students of rural areas have to have minimum GPA 4.83 to apply for the scholarship. Points elective subject can not be included while counting GPA.
Amount of Scholarship and Duration
Every student under this program will be given monthly 2000 BDT as monthly allowance. 2500 BDT will be given to them to buy education materials and another 1000 for the uniform. The duration of the monthly scholarship will be 2 years i.e HSC level.
Policies of Dutch-Bangla Bank Education Scholarship Program
- Students who are getting other types of scholarships excluding government scholarship will not be eligible for this program.
- 90% of the scholarships of this program will be given to the students of rural areas and 50% of total scholarships will be given to female students.
- No application will be accepted which is sent through post or carrier or directly.
- Interested students who have passed SSC or Equivalent Exam 2017 and meet above requirements are encouraged to apply through app.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship with the documents mentioned below:
- Passport size photo of the applicant.
- Passport size photo of the parents of the applicant.
- Scanned copies of the mark sheet and testimonial of SSC or equivalent exam.
Important Dates for the Applicants
- Application will be will be from 07th May 2017
- Last date for application submission is 05th June 2017
- List of primarily selected candidates will be published on 07th June 2017
- Primarily selected candidates are advised to visit any DBBL branch or Mobile Banking office along with the printed copy of Primary Selection Letter to authenticate all documents on 08th June 2017 to 20th June 2017.